Help us provide for the basic needs of individuals and families staying at a shelter, by donating bedding, clothing and other needed items.
- Pillows (new)
- Coats & Jackets (all sizes)
- Jeans & Warm clothing (all sizes)
- Boots & Shoes (all sizes)
- Socks (all sizes)
- Underwear (new, all sizes)
- Blankets (twin, full & queen)
- Diapers (sizes 5-6) and pull-ups
- Baby Bottles & Formula
- Sweaters (all sizes)
- Personal care items (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, soap, lotion, combs, brush, washcloths, towels, shampoo, etc.)
L.I.F.T is always excited to accept donations of gently used items. We ask that all donations be clean and in good condition when they are donated.
We appreciate your support! Unfortunately, L.I.F.T cannot accept donations of large furniture items, used mattresses, or large appliances. We also cannot accept any items that are broken, missing pieces or in poor condition. Federal & health regulations prevent us from accepting the following: batteries, drugs, mattresses, refrigerators, freezers, televisions with broken or damaged components, washers, or dryers. In addition, we cannot accept cleaners, chemicals, tires or weapons.
L.I.F.T is open every day of the year to accept your donation (except holidays).
The Office on Murphy
768 Murphy Ave., SW
Atlanta Georgia, 30310
We do not have the staff or means to pick up donations.
To make alternate arrangements for large donations, please contact our Development Office at 678-786-6458.